2019 ROMANS BIBLE QUIZ QUESTION
1. How did Paul introduce himself in Romans 1?
answer: A servant of Christ Jesus, an apostle, and set apart for the gospel of God.
2. In Romans 1, who was the descendant of Jesus in the flesh?
answer: David (1: 3)
3. "For I am not ashamed of the (___), for (___) is the (___) of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
answer: Gospel, it (Gospel), Power (1:16)
4. Paul was called to preach the gospel of God. What kind of gospel is it?
Answer: The promised beforehand through his prophets in the holy Scriptures (1: 2)
5. Who said that Paul was his witness?
answer: God (1: 9)
6. Who did Paul say he owed?
answer: Greeks, barbarians, wise, and fools (1:14)
7. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by ( ) .” What word is in the ( )?
answer: Faith (1:17)
8. Who is the object of God's wrath?
answer: unrighteousness people who suppress the truth (1:18)
9. What was God’s attributes which was clearly shown through creation?
answer : his eternal power and divine nature (1:20)
10. What will God do to the creation who worship other more than the creator?
Answer: God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, ( Verse 24-25 )
10a. What sins are there for those who hate to put God in their hearts??
answer : unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. ( Verse 29-31 )
11. God has determined that those who do these kinds of sins fall into what category?
answer : Sin deserving death (1:32)
12. What did people say they condemned themselves for?
Answer: Judging others (2:1)
13. What does God want to do to people by His mercy?
answer : repentance (2:4)
14. What did God said that will build up God's wrath?
answer : hard and impenitent heart (2:5)
15. How will God judge the sinners ?
Answer: according to their works (2:6)
16. God gave eternal life to what kind of people?
Answer: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality (2:7)
17. God pour out anger and wrath to what kind of people??
answer : who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness (2:8)
18. Who is suffering from tribulation and suffering??
answer : evil doer (2:9)
19. What do those who do good do they receive??
answer : Glory, Honor, and Peace (2:10)
20. How does God treat people?
answer : no partiality (2:11)
21. What happens to those who committed sin without knowing the law?
Answer: perish without the law. (2:12)
22. What about those who committed sin even knowing the law?
Answer: judged by the law. (2:12)
23. In the presence of God, who is said to be righteous?
Answer: the doers of the law (2:13)
24. How can the Gentiles who do not know the law do what is required by the law?
answer : by nature (2:14)
25. What is the criterion for judging gentiles without law?
Answer: Conscience (2:14-15)
26. In the case of the Gentiles without the law, what testifies to them on the day of judgment, that their thoughts accuse each other, defend them, and show the acts of the law engraved in their hearts?
answer : Conscience (2:15-16)
27. God judges the secrets of men by who?
Answer: by Christ (2:16)
28. But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the ( ), by the ( ), not by the ( ). What’s in the ( ) .
Answer : heart, spirit, letter (2:29)
29. People were called by what?
Answer: Liar (3:4)
30. Who Is the one that’s true ?
Answer : God (3:4)
31. What was the slanderous charge in verse 8?
answer : why not do evil that good may come? (3:8)
32. Where did Jews and Greeks placed under?
answer : under Sin (3:9)
33. In Romans 3:10 explained that all People are sinners by referring to Psalm 14:1~3. What are the verses from Psalm?
answer : None is righteous, no, not one
34. Recite the Romans 3:23 please.
Answer : for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
35. The run and misery are for what kind of people?
answer : Those who sin (3:16)
36. What is the role of the law?
Answer: It only makes us aware of sin. (3:20)
37. Who witnesses the righteousness of God other than the law? ( Verse 21 )
Answer: the Law and the Prophets (3:21)
38. What is the righteousness of God?
answer : the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction (3:22)
39. What is the reason people cannot reach the glory of God ?
Answer: Because of sin (3:23)
40. By what mean sinners are justified?
answer : Jesus’ grace as a gift (3:24)
41. Whom did God put forward as a propitiation by his blood?
answer : Jesus (3:25)
42. How did God manifest His righteousness?
Answer : God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith (3:25)
43. How will God justify the circumcised and uncircumcised ?
Answer : by faith (3:30)
44. By faith, what will happen to the law?
Answer : we uphold the law (3:31)
45. “the righteousness of God through ( ) in Jesus Christ for all who ( ). For there is no ( ).” Fill in the ( ).
Answer : Faith , Believe , Distinction (3:22)
46. "and are justified by his ( ) as a gift, through the ( ) that is in Christ Jesus.” Fill in the ( ).
Answer : grace , redemption (3:24)
47. " whom God put forward as a ( ) by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins." Fill in the ( ).
Answer : propitiation (3:25)
48. " For we hold that one is justified by ( ) apart from works of the law. "
Answer : Faith (3:28)
49. By what mean Abraham was called righteousness?
Answer : Abraham believed God (4:3)
50. To those who works, what do they receive?
Answer : his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due. (4:4)
51. Who is considered to be blessed?
Answer : whom God counts righteousness apart from works. (4:6)
52. Who said, "Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered;?
Answer : David (4:7)
53. Was it before or after circumcision that Abraham was credited as righteousness. ?
Answer : Before circumcision (4:10)
54. What kind of God Abraham believes?
Answer : who gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things that do not exist (4:17)
55. What faith did Abraham have?
Answer : Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed (4:18)
56. What do we have to do to receive righteousness like Abraham?
Answer : believe in him who raised from the dead Jesus our Lord (4:24)
57. " who was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our ( ).? What the ( ).
Answer : justification (4:25)
58. Who is comparing with whom in Romans 5?Answer : Adam and Christ (12-19)
59. In Romans 5: 6,8, and 10, at what point Christ saved us?
Answer: while still weak, still sinner, enemies
60. How can we be justified?
Answer : by Faith (5: 1)
61. Since we have been justified by faith, what comes after?
Answer : we have peace with God (5:1)
62. " Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces ( ), and ( ) produces ( ), and ( ) produces ( ),"
Answer : endurance , endurance, character, character, hope (5:3-4)
63. Sin came into the world through one man and what came through sin?
Answer : Death (5:12)
64. Romans chapter 6 explain what in detail?
Answer : Baptism
65. " We know that our old self was crucified with ( ) in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be ( ) to ( ).” What’s in the ( )s.
Answer : him (Christ) , slave, sin (6: 6)
66. So you also must consider yourselves dead to ( ) and alive to ( ) in Christ Jesus." What’s in ( ).
Answer : sin , God (6:11)
67. Recite Romans 6:23.
Answer : For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
68. You have died to the law through the body of Christ so that we may to what?
Answer : we may bear fruit for God. (7:4)
69. What is the function of the law?
Answer: to understand our own sin (7:7)
70. What makes you do things you do not want to do?
Answer : Sin (7:20)
71. What is the law that Paul has realized??
Answer: when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand. (7:21)
72. " Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself serve the with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the( )." ( )
Answer : law of God, law of sin (7:25)
73. " You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the ( ) does not belong to him."
Answer : Spirit of Christ (8: 9)
74. " For if you live according to the ( ) you will die, but if by the ( )you put to death the ( )of the body, you will live.”
Answer : flesh , Spirit , deeds (8:13)
75. " For you did not receive the ( )to fall back into fear, but you have received the( ), by whom we cry, “( )! ( )!”"
Answer: spirit of slavery, Spirit of adoption as sons , Abba , father (8:15)
76. What does the Spirit bear witness with our spirit?
Answer : We are children of God(8:16)
77. " if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we ( ) with him in order that we may also be glorified with him”
Answer : suffer (8:17)
78. Who are the 3 groups of people groan in Romans 8?
Answer: creation (22), ourselves (saints) (23), Spirit (26)
79. Who helps us in our weakness for we do not know what to pray for as we ought?
Answer : Holy Spirit (8:26)
80. What happens to all those who love God, those who are called according to his purpose
Answer : work together for good (8:28)
81. Recite Romans 8:28.
Answer : And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
82. What is the stage of saving God's chosen people??
Answer: called, justified, glorified (8:30)
83. " He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us ( )?” What’s the ( )
Answer : All Things (8:32)
84. " Who shall separate us from the ( )? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?” What’s the ( )
Answer : Love of Christ (8:35)
5001 Tudor Place Durham, NC 27713
은혜 장로 교회
주일 예배 : 주일 PM 2시
어린이부(영어) 예배 : 주일 PM 2시
Youth 및 대학부(영어) 예배 : 주일 PM 2시
다락방모임 : 주일 PM 3시 30분
금요 집회 : 금 PM 7시
새벽 기도회 : 토 AM 6시30
경건의 훈련: 수요일 오전 10시 20분 |
목요일 오전 9시 20분
사랑방 모임: 각 사랑방 별로
Website by Nanum Communication